A little concern

MeTisha

Hi everyone,

I'm writing again because I'm a little worried about my second go round with <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>. I had it done on June 30 on the day I got a positive OPK and started progesterone on July 2. Now two days after my procedure I felt extremely tired with a lot of cramping and a little nauseous, which I figured would happened. Now I'm 5 dpo and I'm not feeling anything. Correct that, I feel very mild, barely felt backache and some lower abdominal cramps but only when I move a certain way. I don't know, I'm feeling that this probably didn't take. I'm trying not to read too into this but with me on progesterone I'd think I would be feeling a lot more and 5 days in. I dont know right now. I dont want to be discouraged or stress myself out but I am getting a little worried. Could it be my body is use to the progesterone since it's my second time on it but that would seem right. I just don't know what to think or do anymore. I still got a long wait in my TWW before I can check if I'm pregnant and maybe I'm just need something to distract me while I wait and stop focusing on what I'm not feeling. But I think I should at least feel something. Please everyone, I'm in a dilemma and need to know if someone or anyone is going through the same thing or now what is happen. Or to at least put me out of my misery to say it didnt take this time. Again, this could be TWW brain and I just need to wait and see. Maybe some encouragement could help, I'm just feeling down right now. Sorry for the long message.