Should I wait? 🤔

Stephanie • momma llama 🦙 to two 💘

I got a blood gender test done last Tuesday only because my mom came from Florida for my wedding that was Saturday and i wanted her to be here for the gender reveal, I still haven’t heard back from the doctor and my moms leaving tomorrow back to Florida. I was wondering if I should just wait until my next ultrasound appointment that’s on July 26th to just get a gender confirmation and do a small gender reveal that weekend or when the doctor finally calls to do the gender reveal.