8 months ttc

A

8 months since we started trying to conceive. 2 miscarriages, lots of sadness and a lot of hating my body for not doing what its supposed to. Af showed today. I really thought this month could be it. But it’s not. And do you know, I don’t mind... I would have loved to have been pregnant this month however I just want my pregnancy to be healthy and last when it does happen again. Third times a charm right? Fingers crossed. This journey has been full of ups and downs. I’m so blessed to have my wonderful husband by my side through it all. Sending baby dust to you all trying for your little bundle of joy. And thank you. Because since trying to conceive, this is the place I can come and write down all of my feelings and tell you all how I’m doing without being judged. I’m all for women picking up each other and putting the crown back on a queens head after she hasfallen without telling anyone and just doing it out of the good of their own hearts. So to us queens! May we continue to support each other through this rollercoaster of a journey that we’re all on. My time will come soon enough❤️🌈🌈🌈