He hurt me :(

Okay so I didn’t really know where to post this but I just wanted to talk to someone that’s not a professional (police etc) or anyone I know as I’ve already spoken to them and just feel like I need someone else to talk to...

Last Friday I found out I was miscarrying our baby :( anyway on Saturday I asked my partner when he was getting up as his daughter was with us and she kept asking me... so he eventually got up around 12 took the kids and dog to the park then came back and tried to go back to bed, I just questioned why when we had plans for the day etc, he got extremely angry and started packing his stuff, he was shouting horrible nasty things and I got angry and shouted back and then said I was calling the police, he ran up the stairs and spat at me so I jumped down all the stairs screaming at him to get out of the house.... anyway he left but then he was trying to get his arm through a little top window to open the bigger window and get into the house of the downstairs bedroom... I was scared of what he would do so I was telling him get out what do you want, he said he wanted his phone so I said if he let me shut the window I would get it, he kept saying no and trying to get in so I was trying to pull his arm off the handle and get it back out the window... he then proceeded to grab my hair and smash my head back and forth whilst I screaming for help and begging him to let go, i then bit him really hard and he let go I managed to shut the window and I ran upstairs to get his phone... then comes the blood, all sticky in my hair running down my neck, so I ran downstairs opened the door and smashed his phone and said look what you’ve done to me... he then pushed his way through the back door and chased me down the hall with a hammer trying to get my phone. He pushed me over and stood over me with the hammer saying he would kill me... then I don’t know what happened next because he was just gone.... I went to hospital and was covered in bad bruising and lumps and had a deep cut to my head that needed stitches... since then he’s been arrested and released on bail and he’s not allowed to talk to me etc as part of his conditions... he’s been messaging me a lot and o feel like I still love him but I don’t know why :( please don’t have a go at me for saying that I really don’t wannabe judged just wanna be honest... he wants me to drop the charges and is saying even if I don’t the case won’t stick anyway and that he’ll get me done for biting him and criminal damage. But he blows hot and cold one minute he says he wants me and stuff and soon as I’m being nice he goes all stressy and horrible and I just don’t know what to do anymore...

Do you think he would hurt me again? What would any of you do?

Sorry for the long post I just need someone anyone to talk to x