No naps.

S

Hey everyone, I have a almost 4 month old and she has been such a blessing. Luckily she has always slept through the night for me. She sleeps really well normally at night, she always (even now) sleeps at 730/8pm and use to wake up around 6/630am. She normally would wake up once at 4am but since about 2ish weeks ago she wakes 2/3 times now at night to nurse (she hasn't done this since the first two weeks we brought her home). She also has been waking up at 5am now. But what is really getting to me is she is not napping. She use to take at least one long (2 to 2 1/2 hrs) or two (1 to 1 1/2 hr) naps. But all of a sudden she takes like 3/4 10 to 15 min naps. Its really starting to get to me not being able to get anything done around the house or a small break for myself. I kept telling myself that I was going to start a nap schedule once she got 4 months but how can I start one if I have nothing to go around? Does this sound like the 4 month sleep regression? Or is this totally normal? Any tips on setting a sleep schedule for your LO?