New look= great sex

Nicole

Okay so today I got new braces. Okay? Well i think my husband likes it cuz DAMN did he give it to me today

Well, we have guests staying with us in our house rn, right? Well him and I are cuddling on our chaise, while some of the guests were sitting on the couch, and the other ones are in the guest bedroom. Well, he starts just tickling my leg and arm and squeezing my ass, and I’m like okayyyyy.

So then he starts kind of subtly rubbing his dick on my ass and I’m like

Then he starts whispering dirty in my ear very quietly so our guests didn’t hear and biting at my neck and here I am just

So eventually he whispers to me “meet me in the room in 30 seconds” while I’m thinking to myself boy our guests are totally going to notice what’s happening here, but at the same time I’m just like I don’t give a shit I want that dick now

So I get up and grab a towel so I can “take a shower” because like the guests were his family and I didn’t wanna seem like I couldn’t control myself and I walked calmly to the bedroom. I go to start the shower so the excuse is valid and my husband grabs me then and there and starts making out with me. I was worried though cuz new braces, so I was like hey babe, we gotta be careful cuz I’m like... I don’t want to hurt either of us

So he brings me over to our bathroom sink and lifts me up. That was a bad idea though because the counter is taller then his hips so after trying there, he picks me up and we go in the closet 😂 we don’t have a door lock so we were still trying to be sly

Well LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU THIS MAN HIT THE GOOD SPOT WITH EVERY GOT DAMN THRUST HE MADE. First we started with my legs up, and he just started hitting it.

He then asked if I started my period yet and I was like

Shiiitttt I don’t know I’m supposed to start soon... but y’all I missed out 😩 he was like “oh man I was gonna eat you out but I probably shouldn’t now”.... ladies I have been wanting to be eaten out for the past like 3 months that he hasn’t fucking done it and I was so disappointed that I didn’t know if I had started yet

Well he made up for it though, he pounded up me w my legs up for a few minutes then he put one leg down and just went at it 😩 I remember when he couldn’t make me cum at all and now he can actually do it vaginally

But ANYWAYS, I just wanted to let y’all know the story of how he totally fucked me up today because I got new braces. I didn’t realize it’d make me look hotter to him, I thought I’d just look more like a nerd lmao. I’m still salty over not getting oral though