im terrified because i just became a mom and i didnt intend to

so last friday at my volleyball training, we found an abandoned kitten. it was found in the coaches room (or rather ball room since its just full of metal carts with balls) alone. there was no litter. we knew that if we left it there a reckless person couldve pushed a cart into the room and killed it since it was so tiny. long story short, i offered to take it to the vet since i was the only one who knew where it was in our area, so they all let me take it. basically on the way home my cousin kept pushing me to not bring it to the vet because theyd “just throw it away” since its a strays baby. i honestly didnt intend to take care of it but oh well here i am now. its eyes are still closed and im depending on the knowledge of the internet and my med student sister to be able to care for this kitten, and so far the internet said that the kitten needed to stay warm. so i need to know if this is enough or too much to

its in a shoebox with a towel on the bottom, a wool beanie over her (i dont have anything small enough) and a blanket over the box because its just too big. i know about bottle feeding it and helping it urinate and defecate, burping it and its schedule for all three. if anyone knows how to take care for an unweaned kitten, help would be very much so appreciated.