STRIP CLUB HALL PASSSSS??😐

Emily

Hey guys so my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years and so far he reaaaallyyy wants to keep going. We have talked about the hall pass thing a couple of times. The thing is that I am his first girlfriend but I’ve had some history with other men in the past and I’ve also had lesbian encounter with women🤦🏽‍♀️. So he would say he wanted to make it fair blablabla and It makes me feel bad for him not being able to experience as much as I did. In the end I made it clear to him that if he chose to be with me it’s never going to be okay for him to fuck some other girl. Anyways, now he is in a trip to China. And my question is should I let him go to a strip club overthere???🙄 he’s 21. I am 19. Sometimes I feel like we are too young to be dating. I would love to hear what’s your opinion on this and any guys if possible😩😩 so I’m constantly afraid he’s ever going to cheat on me just because he’s curious and has never tried anything with someone else ??? Like imaagine just turning 21 and not being able to go to a strip club because you’re stuck to one girlfriend. The fact that all of his friends are going but not him doesn’t help either 😒because he said he’ll go to the drinking clubs and not stripping ones. UHGGG HELPPPPPP😪😪😪is he missing on something I should let him 😔 I trust him and I believe he shouldn’t ☹️