Complicated Relationships

I have so much to say about my bf and my relationship but I have no one to talk to, and have trouble expressing myself since I've been holding in so much confusion and anger for so long. I dont know about our relationship. I want to be with him but we have so much negativity in our relationship it seems impossible to get through. we've known each other for 8 years, have been married ( in early 20s) and divorced now are back together. he hasn't always been truthful abd we have a HUGE problem with communication, trust and I dont respect him like I use to because of all the stuff hes put me through. We really try to work things out but all we do is argue. We want kids and a family but we cant even get our friendship in order let alone be in a relationship and have kids. Our relationship is so complicated and most ppl would say leave but hes not a bad guy, he's a good guy.. hes made plenty of mistake and I cant seem to get past them. I dont know why. I'm definitely not perfect either and for the past year or two I've been mean to him because I feel like hes gonna screw me ver like he did when we were married and his recent actions dont help any. I have so much to say but I'll break them up into different posts. 8 years worth of problems lol