Our wedding dance photos with our parents ❤️❤️😭😭😭

Nym • ❤️

So I thought I could share these precious photos with you guys.. I am still getting emotional remembering these.. So my hubby and I promised we’ll not cry on our first dance but we totally couldn’t help it when we danced with our parents.

I was a daddy’s girl and the only girl and the youngest as well in our family (so you get the picture 😅).. Growing up, my father was very protective of me and I appreciate that. He was like a rock on the outside but so soft on the i side. He was that cool but protective dad. Like most of dads, my dad is not very vocal. I remember graduating in college and he stood in front of the door watching me getting my makeup done and his teary eyed.. So it totally made me cry seeing him cry during our dance.. I chose the song “I loved her first” bec the lyrics just so spot on.. These are my fave lines

🎶 I loved her first

I held her first

And a place in my heart will always be hers

From the first breath she breathed

When she first smiled at me

I knew the love of a father runs deep

And I prayed that she'd find you someday

But it's still hard to give her away

I loved her first🎶

I still cry a lot when I hear the song..

They say if you wanna know how your partner would treat you, see first on how he treats his mother.. So when I watched them dance, I know I was in good hands ❤️ and that I am very blessed to have this man. Like me, my hubby is the only boy and the youngest in his family.. My hubby is not the type to show emotions in public so seeing him cry and his mom like this totally melt my heart.. I remember the emcee teary eyed as well after the dances and a lot of oyr guests crying as well.. I actually felt sorry for the emcee since he needs to cheer up the atmosphere after such emotional dances.. lol.

It was truly a wonderful experience for us all. thank you for reading.. Sorry it got this long I just miss my dad and family back home since after the wedding I have to follow my hubby abroad. NO MORE LDR! YAY! ❤️😊😍 But a bit bittersweet since we both now need to be far away from our own families 💔 So glad I discovered glow, I found an outlet whenever I get homesick. 😊😊😊