Considering breast reduction and lift, but I’m super SCARED

Okay, so since I was 15 I’ve had DDD, ranging on G breasts. They’ve made my life hell for years. PE classes, sports, the gym?? I can’t do it because I have to hold my boobs when I run, jump, walk even!! You see everyone from men, to women, to children stare at them. My waist fits a s/m in shirts, but my boobs are a l/xl, so all my clothes are hella ill fitting and baggy. I’m slowly developing a hunchback from terrible posture/uneven frontal weight. I can’t usually find bras that fit, and bralettes aren’t even an option. My boobs, because of their size sag like I’m 80. I’ve had boyfriends who have even told me they’re too big to handle and not ideal. So now after 6 years and tons of research while talking with doctors, I’m super scared. I hate surgeries or anything medical, and although it’s supposedly simple, I want to know if anyone else possibly has any experience with, or knows someone, who’s had a breast reduction and/or lift?? How did it actually feel?? Did it hurt?? Were you 100% satisfied?? Is there scarring?? Etc... I want to know everything please!

I genuinely believe this could allow me to live stress/pain free, add more convenience, and allow me to partake in more activities like running or sex without feeling shame! Thank you!!