Am i overreacting?

Bri • Married and mother to babygirl💓

Anybody else getting so excited , tired , nervous and overwhelmed .

First I’m so excited because this is my rainbow baby after a miscarriage last May and I’m 37 weeks and this is gonna be my first baby. I LOVE kids and having kicked cancer when i was younger i didn’t know if I’d ever be able to have kids . So i can’t wait to see my little baby girls face . I’m tired because I’ve been having a lot of heart rate problems this pregnancy and the bigger i get , the harder it gets to breathe . They want to put me on medicine but it’s not safe for the baby and since i only have 3 weeks to go we’re trying to hold off, so i need baby to come ! I’m nervous & overwhelmed because i just want her to come . We have her room all set up, and her bassinet in my room set up as well. We cleaned the house from top to bottom and baby proofed it . We had seen a couple mice a couple weeks before but we caught them and they plugged up under the sink where we think they came in . Well last night i seen another one , so i don’t know if it’s a leftover one from when the hole wasn’t plugged up or if they came in from somewhere else . My landlord swears up and down they put mice repellent all over the apartment so it shouldn’t be an issue anymore but then i saw one... so

She said she’ll check it out.Mice has always been my big fear so i bugged out and we haven’t caught it yet so i don’t know where it went but i feel bad because i feel like that’s bad to have a mouse/ mouse problem in the house with a newborn coming anyday, but it’d be impossible to move before she gets here when I’m already dilated and experiencing contractions here and there . Am i overreacting ? Or am i right and that’s a big problem .