I don’t have any friends

I am 22 and work from home. I go to school online because it’s easier for my schedule. I have one friend and while we do talk a lot she lives 3 hours away from me (been my best friend for 8 years). I just have my boyfriend and we live together. I keep telling myself I want nice things and today I was just like “why?” No ones going to see them. So me and boyfriend decided we are going to start going to a church group that we were invited to and maybe find a young couples group. I’ve never been one to want many friends just a few is good for me. So I’d love to find like another couple to be friends with. I’m also going to start going to maybe some classes at the gym and (don’t judge) but me and my boyfriend want to start going to a beginner dungeons and dragons game.

But here’s the thing, I am SO afraid to do these things! How do I get out and not be afraid? I don’t want to hangout with people all the time. But a couple times a week and maybe close enough to where we go hangout at each other’s houses once and while would be nice.