Don't know if I can take it anymore

Me and my husband has been married for six years and we have a five years old and a two years old. Three years ago his mother suddenly and unexpectedly commuted suicide and it obviously was hard on him. He has been going to therapy ever since that happened. I try to be understanding, but ever since she passed he has turned into a completely different person. Baby 2 was not planned and my pregnancy was he'll, not only because of all complications but he was not supportive at all. He wanted the baby but he didn't help me out at all. After baby 2 was born he was helpful the two or three first months then he went back to not helping at all. He always criticise me and try to put blame on me for the most stupid things. For example: I was breastfeeding and if the baby was sad and I didn't pull out the breast fast enough he would get furious and tell me I was denying our child food. If our children are crying he asks me what I did, like I would hurt them or something?!! If the children hurt themselves while playing, like they run and still a on something, it's always my fault. Why does it have to be anyone's fault? Apparently he always had anger issues, but I didn't know until his mother died, because he was the sweetest guy toward me and I wouldn't think in my wildest dreams he would ever treat me badly. He has never been physical with me, I'd leave him immediately of that would happen. But he keeps swearing at me and calling me things when he get upset, and as I said he gets upset for the most ridiculous things. Every time it happens I tell him it's not okay and how it makes me feel like he doesn't love me etc. and every evening before bed he will apologise thoroughly and tell me he tries to be better and that he loves me and he wants to be deserving of me. It's very sincere. I know that he tries but he's been in therapy for three years and I don't notice much of a difference. I know we promised to stick together through bad times but I don't know how much longer I can wait for change. I feel for horrible feeling like this when he does try to get better.