Can't believe her......

NOTE: *I'm not really sure if I'm posting this in the right group or even how to start my story so I applogize in advance if I'm a little confusing*

To start with, this girl and I have been friends for years. Met in a group home where we were roommates and lived together for almost 2 years. Even went to the local community college together for a little while. Once we left the group home we fell out of touch for a while then reconnected when we were each with the father's of our sons then fell out of touch again for a while. The last 4 years we've stayed in touch off and on and gotten together with our kids. She was my best friend and like my sister. Anyways, recently she started dating someone we had both met back when we went to the local community college together. I had forgotten about him but I guess they stayed in touch over the years. I'm currently going through my second pregnancy and trying to find a place for me, my SO, my son, and our babygirl when she arroves to live but haven't had much luck. Anyways, I noticed on Facebook today that I couldn't find her p

rofile and that I couldn't respond or message her on Facebook messenger. Which meant she had blocked me but I had no idea why. So I texted her and this is how the conversation went:

So I've blocked her number and have decided to cut my losses. She's chose to believe this guy over me and never asked me about it. Just took his word for it and refuses to even listen to my side. It hurts and angers me that she would believe something like that about me and not even give me the benefit of the doubt or listen to my side. Granted, I may not have handled it as well as others but I tried to be as mature as I could about it. I'm not expecting any upvotes or comments or anything. Just needed to get this off my chest and off my mind so I can hopefully stop dwelling on it and process everything in a more calm and logical mind frame