Stand up for yourself or someone else

Alexis

I had been in abused relationships for a while and I didn’t stand up for myself bc I was afraid. But it’s made me realized that it was not right for him to do that, especially for bullying too. If you ever was in rough relationship, stand up for yourself, speak your heart and your mind out! Don’t not let anyone control you! I almost wanted to ended my life because all of this bullying and abuse from my relationship with my family and boyfriends, even friend, but when I stood up for myself because my stepdad was abusing me and yelling and cussing at me, he doesn’t like it when I stood up for myself but I still had to! So don’t be afraid to stand up, or to speak! The worlds, your friends, anyone, NEED TO SPEAK UP, don’t be afraid! I hope this could encourage you to speak up about your past relationship, my new relationship was amazing, very supportive, very sweet, and very patient with me. So please, just speaks. Use your voice! Don’t not let anyone force you to do something you don’t want to, if your boyfriend, husband is forcing you to have sex, end it, we all know how it would ends. We love you! THIS IS WHAT REAL LOVE! The real person is here, supporting our mind! Supporting us! Supporting and being there for us! If you were afraid to talk, talk to someone who you are very closed to! ❤️❤️ I’m also here for you if you needed someone to talk to!

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY!

USE YOUR VOICE!

DONT BE SCARE OF USING YOUR VOICE!