My wee went all over my bosses suit

Omg! I am so embarrassed right now.

So I’ve had flashing smileys on the clear blue OPK for 7 days now, and today as I was leaving work I was busting for a wee but I needed to hold it in for 10 mins to test when I got home.

But as I’m leaving work, Tina from reception says my boss needed a quick chat with me. I run up to his floor, and knock but theirs no response...I’m still busting for a pee!!

I walk into his office, and he’s not there! I’m pretty flustered and just wanting to get home for England in the Semi Finals of the World Cup and pee on that OPK. At this point I’m so hot in my suit and just want to change. In this frantic rush I throw my bag onto a chair and take a seat. I’ll give him 5 mins...

Well 10 mins later he comes through the door “There you are, we need to go through that document pronto there was a typo on page 2”.

Ok it’s just a typo, no problem. 30 seconds max!

Then in walks Tina... “Excuse me guys, sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to let you know Adam (my boss) that your new suit is on that chair”

Oh fuck! I’ve put my bag on his brand new suit 🙄 it’s not my fault it matches the bloody couch! Oh well it probably won’t have time to crease.

No problem.

I run over and in an embarrassed swift movement I grab my bag off the suit. HOLY FUCK. There’s a WATERFALL and I mean a torrential downpour coming through the bottom of my bag...we all run over..

“Thank god it’s just a water bottle” he says.

“It smells like pee” . Says Tina.

I’m just stood there in shock as I take in this situation...

Since my boss took so long I decided to sneak into his personal toilet and pee in a water bottle and put it into my bag to use once I was at home. Girls, yes. It was my pee pouring all over my bosses couch, suit and floor.

I have no idea what to do. I just stood there and said it’s cat pee and I was dropping the sample off to my local vets. 😭😭😭😭😭

UPDATE:

So I ran out in a hurry and received an email from my boss’ PA which said

“Hey (insert my name which I’m too embarrassed to include) ,

Adam just wanted to let you know that the suit has been taken care of, please do not worry.

Best wishes to the cat and one last thing...

We are all somewhat wondering just how you managed to get your cat to pee in a Cola Bottle?

Warmest Regards,

Tina

AS IF IT CAN’T GET ANY WORSE!!! They didn’t buy it at all, and I can’t blame them 😭😭😭😭 I don’t know how I’m going to face them on Monday...

UPDATE 2#

So I didn’t reply, because well I just had no idea what to say....

Option A: oh easy Tina, my kitty is so well trained she just cocked her leg and peed straight in 🙄

Option B: I left an empty tray out instead of her litter tray and when she peed in it I poured it into the cola bottle...

OH AND my cat seriously has as much pee as a human 😭😭😭😭

But, I received an email from my boss later which is the worst part of all 😭😭😭 I can’t go back to work EVER again

••••••••

Dear cat pee woman (he didn’t actually put that but he might as well)

You left in quite a hurry today, I just wanted to reassure you that the suit is fine and on a better note...we have sign off from H&D;!

Congrats!

Something interesting this <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>; my other half was somewhat questioning why my wedding suit was late to arrive...and while I explained the Cat Pee Saga, she informed me of a rather amusing story herself that I thought might make you feel better...it revolves around pee and public slip ups too so it could possibly console you.

It’s better left for a quick chat at work, she would kill me if I sent it via email.

See you on Monday, and thanks again for this week.

Adam

GUYS!!! It was his wedding suit. I can’t handle it. 😭😭😭 and now he’s going to tell me an anecdote at work about pee and I have to stand there and listen? 😫 HELP