Faint positive and weird symptoms

I wouldn’t really call them weird symptoms I guess. More like different. Before I started testing I got the flu. I was coughing and sweating POOLS in my sleep for three days. While I was coughing I was having horrible rib pain and one night noticed two lumps under my rib cage. (They did eventually get smaller and they are no longer hard. I can now touch my ribs without them hurting and can move freely!!) but I still made a dr appointment so they can at least get looked at.

I’m still coughing but no longer sweating AS BAD. I still sweat a little but not enough to wake me up in the middle of the night.

I took this test this afternoon. (Not FMU)

Super faint on camera but I can see the faint line more in person. It’s okay if you don’t see it, I’ll find out soon enough if it’s actually positive or not.

Tonight after eating I felt super queasy and dizzy. I’ve kind of been noticing I’m also a lot more itchy and my skin is definitely not dry. I’ve also been feeling really hot.

I’m kind of feeling irritated that I didn’t get my BFP right away. My very first pregnancy ended in a MC. I was 8 weeks when I found out because I went in for a UTI and I got a call back from the clinic. I never got a positive home test and I was testing a lot because I had EXTREME morning sickness.

I just wanted to leave this here and maybe some of you can share your thoughts to whether you think I’m pregnant or not or weird symptoms before they got their BFP.

One question though. Should I ask my dr to test for pregnancy while I’m in there??? I read that their tests aren’t as sensitive as first response but I have no clue.