All i want is to be a mom 😭👼🏻

miranda • Ttc after miscarriage with pcos looking for a rainbow 🌈 clomid rainbow baby on the way 👶🏻🙏🏻❤️ baby #2 on the way 👶🏻

My husband and I have been trying for one year and one month and feels its been forever i am losing hope i feel it will never happen we had a miscarriage 8 months i feel sad i have no hope 👼🏻😩🌈😭 i got tested for pcos i got blood work last Friday and have an ultrasound appointment on the 25

And I realize that some out there have been trying longer, which is why I am posing this question to all of you. How do you still have hope how do you still hang there? Like you, I am tired of every month, being devastated when AF shows up. I am tired of being asked "When are you guys going to start a family?" I am tired of being told "Just relax, it'll happen when it's supposed to." I am tired of month after month of getting probed with a wand for nothing. I am tired of taking my temperature every morning. I am tired of being hateful of others with their babies or pregnancy announcements when I should be excited for them. I am tired of trying "googling" ways to get pregnant that don't work for me. I am tired of taking vitamins that won’t help. I am tired of seeing my "friends" silently roll their eyes when I try to vent about having trouble convincing. I am tired of "prime time" each month, I want our romance again. I am just tired. HOW do you deal with this?! What is your method of calm for yourself