Husband gets mad at everything I do

I’m so hurt my husband literally gets angry with me for no reason one minute we are laughing and having a good time the next he’s hurting my feelings for example today we left the gym had a good workout we were saying jokes in the truck on the ride home and everything is good then once we get inside he yells at me starts getting angry and picking on lots of things at the house so for instance I was doing laundry before we left to the gym and they were in the dryer and he makes a loud noise of disgust like ughhh and he slams the dryer door I said I’m doing it now babe so sorry and he mimics me in a baby voice looks at me ugly then walks up stairs I then took the sheets from upstairs to downstairs to wash them and then he says ohhh good your sleeping down stairs I said no babe I’m just washing them then he gives me a ugly look and walks away idk what to do and when he does this it’s all random pls help me ladies what’s wrong I do everything for him that he asks I need as much imput as possible don’t sugar coat it for me ladies I need to know thanx in advance