🤦‍♀️ Is it me or what?!...

Caylah🌻☀️ • |21| 🌹 |Married| 🌻 |Penelope•7.19.18| 🌷

I’m so aggravated b/c I feel like she’s trying to scare me out of it or something... I called my friend and told her Tuesday that I was being induced the next Thursday following (bc of gallbladder problems). I get comments like it’s going to be hard and inducing sucks... first off, she’s never even been pregnant... so she doesn’t know. She’s was in RN program and got kicked out bc she failed by .5 point 4 weeks before graduating. Now she’s just going LPN. I guess bc she has ‘seen’ it she thinks she knows everything. It’s getting so annoying to the point where I made up a lie to not have her in the delivery room b/c she is being so extra with all the stuff. There’s never been a comment like ‘oh yeah, there was a patient I had and she was great with the birth’ or whatever. Just all these negative comments and stories... like seriously? She already freaked me out about the glucose test that was a freaking breeze and the rhogham shot saying how bad it was, I’d rather have that than any other shot....😒 There was NOTHING to freak out about!!! I didn’t even want to tell her I was getting induced this early bc I knew I would be getting these comments, but I did bc she would have been mad if I didn’t. 🙄 She’s telling me that being induced is going to be bad and it’s going to be rough. Well the whole damn thing isn’t necessarily a walk in the park but dang man... come on... my Dr told me that since I was already 2cm dilated and 50% effaced that inducing me will be easy. (@ 36w 2d.......7/12/18 36w 4d) Basically bc they don’t have to do the cervidil and I’m already progressed, it won’t take me much to get started. Here’s the text I got from her earlier. Not oh you’ll be fine. You got this, nothing...😒

**cherry on top, she keeps mentioning that I better not get an episiotomy bc I’ll rip even more and I’ll have to be on stool softened bc I’ll have been cut from my vagina to my ass... yes in those exact words.🤦‍♀️🙄 listen I know you can tear and there’s nothing I can do about it. Lmao. Like wth? I can’t control that....🤷‍♀️)