Mother-n-law issues !!

Kayla • Baby #2💕💙

So I was getting a surprise baby shower from my mother -n- law . I did not know anything about a baby shower and she kept everything to her self without including me in it . Further more ..... I let the situation go and she said she was buying a badge that has mom-to-be on it and I had already planned to wear the pretty flowers with ribbon around my stomach and she got furious and called me selfish and that I was delusional if I thought baby shower was not about the baby . "I said the baby shower is about me and my son (loudly I said )! Now my husbands family's upset and they all are telling me to be the bigger person like they know I am and settle things with her when I texted her 5 times and she won't answer me because she told her husband she was hurt by what I said and I didn't say anything but want something everyone else had for there baby showers . So she's not doing the baby shower anymore and my stepmom is throwing me one . Am I wrong for this?????? What can I do about her being that way towards me ?