Virgin

Kaylin

What’s your take on virginity? I’m not confused on what I want, but HORMONES MAN! I just want advice from you guys on these different points.

My morals on virginity have always been the same. I’ve wanted it to come down to one person that I love, loves me back for me. I want to be able to feel emotionally and physically ready for that person, so there’s no regrets to it. Someone who respects me. But I’m 17 turning 18 in August, and u feel like I’ve been holding on for a while. I get horny sometimes, and playing with myself just isn’t satisfying all the time/gets boring. And when I’m in these horny bouts of feeling it just makes me feel like losing it to a good friend or something, like fwb? Idk. Then I start to think about using a toy that goes in, and not it’s not the real thing, but I feel like that would take away the physical feeling of the first time that I kinda look forward to, but also don’t? IDL MAN.

I’m SOOO inexperienced with guys. I’m going to be 18 soon, and I’ve never talked to a boy in a serious way, had a boyfriend or gone on a date. Not even a kiss! Anything u can think of I haven’t done it. Like, I would hate to be a bad/inexperienced kisser, cause I do wanna be a good kisser lol. I feel like I’m partly to blame cause I never put myself out there as much as I could have, I’m a home body, insecure about myself body and emotion wise, and any guys that has ever liked me or thought I was attractive ( which is a short list ) I’ve doubted cause I don’t see in myself what they see in me and just don’t believe it. And not to sound conceited, but I know I have attractive features, and my face is pretty fine, like I’m not unattractive (I swear I’m not trying to smd or anything), but I also know most of the time I don’t put an effort into how I look or present myself unless I really want to and have the time. Like I can look good a lot if the time. . I don’t want inexperience to drive a dude away, but I am insecure about how inexperienced I am (ESPECIALLY KISSING, because I know sex can come later, but that’s what we would do in the meantime lol). And my age gets me annoyed cause I would have liked to have gotten some things out of the way. I’ve graduated hs and haven’t got anything done. I want it to be the right person, but sometimes I’m just doubting or reconsidering these things. What’s your take on them? I’m not sure what to do rn.

Sorry for the long post, but also thank you for the responses in advance :)