Being followed at Target

B

So this morning I went by myself to Target to get a few groceries and some clothing. I was in the first aisle putting things in my cart and this very tall, noticeable guy was there. No big deal.

I walked to a different aisle to pick up thing for my dogs and there was the same guy again. With nothing on his hand but his cellphone. He followed me in two more aisles. And I started feeling suspicious and texted my husband showing my concern.

I moved to the maternity aisle just to see if the guy would go away but there he was again! Looking at maternity clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I then went to get my husband some shirts and of course the guy decided to look a men clothing as well. He didn’t pick up anything. He was just there. After I finished getting what I had to get, I turned left on the hall and he walked to the opposite way. I was like: maybe I’m being crazy. But as I turn around to see if he kept on walking he also turns around to look at me. This time I think he realized I suspecting he is up to something. It has been over 30 minutes and he still hasn’t gotten any groceries or anything, only his phone on his hands.

My husband at this point is coming from his work to walk me to my car, I was scared at that point. When I got to the check out area he walked by one more time.

Coincidence? Or he was really following me? I don’t know, but be aware... there are crazy people everywhere. Watch out for yourself ladies. I’m scared to go back to that store now.

Edit: I called Target. They are aware now! I feel so much better...