Looking for a Cycle buddy and New female Friends TTC

Kimberlee

hello my name is Kimmie and my husband and I are newly married. we have been TTC for about a month now with our first. My Cycles are usually very irregular. they will regulate for a while and then decide to irregulate. it's been that way since I first started my period. I am 29 years old and currently dealing with some mental health issues anxiety issues and stomach issues that are concerning to both me and my husband when it comes to TTC. I am a super outgoing person and I'm looking forward to meeting new people on this app who are possibly doing the same things that I am in trying the same things that I am or dealing with the same things that I am. I don't really have anyone besides my mother to really talk to about TTC. Our biggest concern at the moment is my weight I do need to put on more weight and I know that it's been very very hard for me due to my stomach issues so that is our biggest concern when it comes to conceiving. Also we're just concerned on how irregular I am. We never know when I'm supposed to be ovulating and this is really our first go at trying so there's a lot of questions and a lot of learning to be done but I'm really excited to be a part of it.