The worst takeaway I’ve had so far

ju

So I felt lazy as usual, and really really hungry. The only thing I ate throughout the day was a snickers bar and fried noodles. So I thought to myself why not just order some Indian takeaway? Besides I was craving spicy food. So I ordered chicken tikka curry along with a piece of nan and samosas to add up to the required price in order to be able to actually get the delivery. The delivery was really quick, considering the expected time of arrival was an hour but it arrived 20 minutes early. But that was the only good thing about this service. Other than that, the curry was way too spicy, with basically zero flavour. It was like as if they’d just mixed tomatoes and chicken with a LOT of chilli powder or whatever they added that made it taste spicy. It didn’t taste authentic and the entire dish was bland. Then my stomach was on fire in the next hour or so. Although I know I was the one that wanted to eat spicy food, the food wasn’t exactly how I expected it to taste. And I happened to not like it, at all (though on the other hand, someone else may have loved it). But this just taught me to be a bit wary on what I order from which food services. But of course, home-cooked food is the most reliable! & healthiest! 😊✨