Anal help

Need some help. My boyfriend really wanted to do butt stuff so we started with eating then a finger. It was really hard for me to stay calm when he was trying to use his finger. He had be saying that he really wanted to fuck me in the ass but he understood that it would take some time for me. I told him I was open to being open. We’re great at communicating so we’ve never been shy to say what we like and don’t. I thought I was going to have to buy and use anal plugs before I’d be comfortable enough for him to be there.

To my surprise, we tried anal last night and it actually worked. He went slow and kept asking how I was doing. He got the whole thing in and loved it. I on the other hand just felt it.

I was sweating and having to take slight deep breaths. I was perfectly fine and it didn’t hurt like I was always afraid of. It just didn’t feel good or bad. I just felt his dick in my ass. Am I just in my head? How can I enjoy this too? I want it to feel good, I just can’t stop focusing on the fact that he’s in my ass. Why did it feel not great (didn’t hurt just odd) when he pulled back a little more than before?