When do you consider divorce as an option?

I just got married a few months ago to my husband. We dated for about a year before getting married. Half of our dating time we were separated from the distance since I was from California and he was from New Jersey. He moved to be with me and lived with me for 4 months and decided he couldn’t be away from his boys.. I moved my whole life to be here with him and his two boys. 5 and 8.

Everything’s been fine up until a few weeks ago... he just has been SO ANGRY and moody. Just so unlike him..

any tiny little thing he just snaps. Says pretty hurtful things as if he’s not entitled enough. Any type of playful sarcasm he flips out.

If I lock the door to go to the restroom which is inside of our room he gets mad.

It’s been an ongoing argument that he thinks we may not be a good fit for each other..

My concern is WHY did he wait till we got married to act like this. I knew this man like the back of my hand and then he flips the scrip on me...

We bought a house with my dads money as a present so technically the house is mine and everything in the house is mine really..

I just don’t know when the point is when I should give in and do what’s best if I really make him that unhappy.. I have no one to talk to.. I’m scared of revealing our problems to anyone I know because I have made such a Decision by moving across the country.

Help..