Lost our baby now he broke up with me update

Mads

I still need advice I'm just sobbing and breaking we lost our baby 6 months ago he told me he fell out of love before I was even pregnant. He's confused and needs time to think but I talked to him yesterday and this is what happened. This is a 5 year relationship so you guys know

Basically what happened was he hates himself he asked if I love him love him for him and I gave him a list of what I love about him. He couldn't tell me where he's more leaning to meaning to stay with me or not. I said everything I needed to say. He told me he understands how I feel I feel like I have been pushed under a bus. He was going to tell me he wasn't in love with with me once we moved out. He loves me he just says not "in love" I said did you mean everything you said to me he said yeah ( didn't want to marry me have kids didn't want me)but hesitant. I asked have you missed me and he said I haven't gave him time to miss me and I said not even sleeping alone you don't miss me and he said nothing. He hasn't gotten the chance to think on what he wants he wants to focus on himself I said today (Sunday) think of me think of all the good times and tell me what you want to do with me.

You either want me or you don't. Idk I can't read him but I know he knows he will be losing a lot. He wants to know why he's unhappy etc. I said we became adults to fast etc ( I'm 19 he's turning 21) he agreed but I said you can trust me and he doesn't know on that( I didn't cheat it was about a miscarriage) Will see. I came into the house and noticed ice cream and he told me his brother and sister were over probably trying to cheer him up or something idk. I cried to him to show him how I feel hopefully he gets it. Guys are weird and think different. We had to grow up fast get a apartment for the baby he was the only one working and still is doing 10 hour shifts work is overwhelming him but I hope there's some guy who reads this. My dad thinks he's going to come back same with my ma but what if it doesn't happen.