Argument with family 🤬😤🚭🚬👎🏼

Yelena

My mother and the rest of my family don’t see anything wrong with smoking and then holding my baby afterwards. But I’m not okay with it I’ve made comments and asked everyone to wash their hands and change their clothes if they want to hold her. I know that I want what’s best for my baby and I don’t care if 10 people who share the same beliefs and were raised the same way say otherwise whom are all smokers. I didn’t let my aunt hold her and asked her to change her clothes my aunt then started laughing at me like “is she serious?” Then I repeated myself again this time I felt like I was disrespected after all she is my baby no one is gonna decide otherwise then me what’s best for her. My mom got angry at me and started calling me out saying things like well we smoked in the house when you were a baby and then she tried to take the baby from me and I didn’t let her she then slapped me on the shoulder. I told her not to slap me again she said I’m your mom I can do whatever I want. They all got mad at me and started attacking me saying I’m wrong that I’m rude and disrespectful and my aunt then stuck her nose and tried to criticize me ect. My mom comes back into the room and tells me that she changed and that what I’m doing is wrong. I come form an Eastern European family they all smoke outside but it really pisses me off how they could be okay with holding a baby after the fact that they have just soaked their clothes in nasty cancer causing smoke full of crap. Am I wrong to be angry? I’m currently living with my parents- left abuse ex in January- he financially took everything from me broke my car and stole my money. I kind of have no where else to go. I understand its my parents house I’m considering moving out because this is going to be an issue if they try to hold my baby after they smoke. My family has been a huge help and don’t get me wrong I love them all but this smoking issue really bothers me a lot. What should i do? I’m I wrong here? My baby girl is 6 months old.