Help pleasešŸ˜¢

Can overthinking or anxiety cloud your mind? For the past 3 months Iā€™ve been having these horrible thoughts about my relationship , Iā€™ve been with this boy for 4 years and love him more than anything heā€™s my bestfriend I canā€™t see myself without him, it started off as ā€œwhat if weā€™re not in love but just infatuated with eachotherā€ and after those went away the thought of me falling out of love with him popped up and Itā€™s literally tearing me apart I donā€™t want to eat, all I can think about is these stupid thoughtsšŸ˜¢ the only time I have some sort of calmness is when Iā€™m with him. Even then Iā€™ll find myself sometimes analyzing how I feel when I kiss him if thereā€™s butterflyā€™s or not, if I feel annoyed, after I saw online a sign of falling out of love is not missin then when there gone whenever we would say bye I am constantly looking for sadness bc usually before all of this started happening I would get so sad when weā€™d say bye were in somewhat of a distance relationship about 50 minutes and can only see eachother every other weeks I had this empty feeling the day after I wouldnā€™t eat, if esnt to talk to anybody but him and now that sinking feeling isnā€™t there all of itā€™s scaring me so muvjšŸ˜¢ now Iā€™m constantly trying to picture out future like us standing at the alter, or holidays with both of our families, family dinners, etc and when nothing comes up all I want to do is cry this is so painful ... these may seem dumb or childish to some. but itā€™s really effecting me idk what to do when I think about breaking up with him I get this nauseous feeling and want to break down and cry. This is literally torture..