I'm lost and I don't know what to do

My boyfriend and I have been through a lot of up and down. We're on and off constantly but always come back to each other. Everyone says that we'll always get back together. But the problem is he doesnt know what he wants. Before our on and off was due to the relationship. We worked on our relationship to the point where its solid. Now were on the back and forth cause hes going to college in six months. He says he doesnt want a relationship right now and that he "doesnt love me", but I dont think it's true. No one thinks it's true. He even says that if we stay friends right after well end up back together like we always do. He says it's hard for him to tell me he "doesnt love me" which it shouldn't be if its true.He says I'll make the perfect wife. Plus we just sent the entire weekend together and he seemed truly happy. I mean I swear if that was a front then he deserves an oscar. I says this because he said he knew before the weekend he was thinking about breaking up. Then theres the whole agreeing to take a break for 2 weeks. Like if his answer was truly no and wanting to break up theres nothing that could be said or done for him to change for a "no" to a "lets take a break". Then theres the fact that some people, including his parents, say its easier to be single in college. His parents like me, but they've been together since high school and they say the regret not having a college partying phase.

I'm truly lost because I've given him my all. I've done everything for him. I'm exhausted and I dont want to break up but now I'm thinking maybe we should. I know we'll have to work really hard in this relationship and even though I'm exhausted I'm willing to work. But at the same time again its tiring this back and forth. Hes been faithful to me the entire time we've been together. He makes me happy, truly happy, and my gut feeling says everything is going to be okay. I'm just lost. I told him not to contact me, unless it's an emergency, and I'll message him when the two weeks were up. I also told him I was going to block him on social for the sole fact that I dont want to see what hes doing. It might be childish, but for me it's not because if I didn't itll kill me basically stalking and seeing what hes up to. This way I can really clear my mind and figure out what I want. I just dont know what I should do. I'm sorry this is all over the place but if you could possibly help it would be extremely appreciated.