in-laws bullshit

BreAnna • Married| TTC #1 for 2 years| Infertility | 1st iui ❌

So I'll try to keep this post short cause I probably could write a novel BUT over these past 7 years my husband and I have been together it seems the past few years have been nothing but a war with all my in-laws (mother, brother, sister & now father in-law) I've told my husband about the occasions where my MIL has treated me absolutely horrible as well as my sister in law. He's confronted his mom and even argued with his sister about some issues. They all seem to like to turn EVERYTHING around on my husband and I when we already take the blame for anything we may have done which usually is nothing! My husband and I have bent over backward I can't tell you HOW many times for all of them and at the end of the day were no good to any of them...let alone have any support except which seemed like only from my father in law.

My husband has taken the blame from his sister that hes a fucked up person because SHE BIRTHED HIS NEPHEW and he didnt show up when NO ONE TOLD US!!!! Her fiance and her told me NOT TO MARRY my husband or have kids with him because he "cant take care of himself".

My mother in law well shes a fine piece of work. Shes NEVER WRONG and blames EVERYONE except herself. Shes ALWAYS the victim.

My brother in law let's his wife dictate him and lets her start petty drama. For example we house sat for them and his nephews PS3 went missing (mind you he is 10 y/o) They blamed my husband for it and said they would get the room finger printed. Fucking bullshit right there. His brother never had his back. (BTW we did NOT STEAL IT)

THEN now to make matters worse when we thought we had 1 person who had our backs...my father in law has gone behind my husband's back and wishes against not letting my sister in laws fiance touch his car because he knows NOTHING about cars and has ruined but also caused more damage to one of my husbands cars when he was helping fix it because he supposedly "knew what he was doing".

Anyway I guess the whole point of this post is have any of you ladies cut your in-laws out of your life? because I'm about damn near ready to act like they do not exist! I have had enough with all of them and I'm ready to just cut the toxic out!!!