am i the only one.. this post does have tmi please help me try and understand

Danielle

OK so my AF is and has always been irregular so I never know when she is stopping by. I have one child and we are trying for our 2nd have been TTC for a year and a half

I started reading an saw that if I try and loose some weight maybe it could help me regulate and hopefully get things on track so far so good ive lost a total of 80 pounds ( not done by a long shit fyi) but I'm so excited I started to see change little by little over the past 4 ish months after has made an appearance but its hard to explain like its one day on and one day off 2 days on 3 days off and it goea on for about 2 weeks before it actually stops and this month well I haven't had it at all ive been throwing up for the past 4 days (bile and food which I can't seem to keep down) dizzy spells no breast tenderness ive been feel slight cramps here and there by back hurts like crazy and sorry but this has never happened before but now I have to wear a panty liner cause I'm so wet down there I feel like I'm leaking and it doesn't stop should I go test or is my body just getting used to change?