Opinions on Some best friend drama 🤷🏻‍♀️

So not too long ago , my best friend had my insta and I had hers , I honestly don’t remember why we did but we did and we would just scroll through eachothers feed. I had a boyfriend at the time and I had just came back from his house (we had done some stuff , if ya know what I mean) and we were talking about it on Snapchat but my snap stopped working so we were texting on insta and he was asking like if I liked what he*....* and my best friend had read that🤦🏻‍♀️ and she texted me and just kept saying omg. Seriously ? And I was confused and she just left me on read. THEN the next day I stayed home from school and SHE HAD WENT AND TOLD EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS PLUS PEOPLE I DIDNT KNOW!!! And for weeks I was made fun of. Saying I was gross and they say “cookie” instead of what was happening and they would constantly saying “ rubbed your cookie” and anytime that word was mentioned my friends would look at me and start laughing and be like mad in a way. And I started crying and I felt sick to my stomach. And it’s all because of my best friend , and she wonders way I don’t fully trust her.

What’s yalls opinion ??