Baby Mama Drama😕

Hello everyone, so I had this situation go down about a week ago and I guess I just need to get it off my chest and get some input from other women. My bf has two young children with his ex. She said she had a funeral to attend to and needed him to watch the kids, to which he agreed. When she went to pick up the kids she started acting a little to friendly and wanted to spend the night. My bf shut her down, their son than refused to leave with his mother. She being upset just left him behind and walked out with their daughter. Not caring my bf had to work the next morning and didnt have anyone to babysit. Anyways, once gone she starts texting him and calling talking trash. My bf sick of her crap blocks her. She sends him and e-mail saying she is going to kill herself and their daughter if he continues to ignore her. Says the lil girl is going to pay for what he is doing to her! My bf just brushed it off saying she's crazy and only wants attention. Am I crazy to worry about these kids well being? I still cant wrap my head around what type of person would say such a thing about their child?? Â