Advice on divorce/custody PLEASE!

Abigail

A few months ago I was on here and told all of you about my husbands infidelity. I found emails he had sent responding to Craigslist ads for sex. I left him. In a week I had my own place in the same town (I work in property management and was able to get a month to month deal, easily). I immediately felt relieved to be away from him. He was so controlling and possessive, not to mention the wandering eye. Upon our separation, my sister came forward, telling me about an incident where she had caught him masturbating in our living room with the window open, fully aware my sister might be by. After the incident she said he was very rude to her and it made her uncomfortable to be around us, I had no idea. A friend also came to me and told me he had always made her uncomfortable. I’m shocked I was ever involved with this man. The most heartbreaking part about all of this is what it’s doing to our son. I couldn’t handle living in the same town as this man, he and his mother were my childcare during the day for a couple of months after our separation, but he quickly found a way to shame me by saying that I’d never have the bond with our son that he does because he stayed home with him while I worked (he did not work while we were together). My dad lives a couple hours away and I decided to move in with him for a fresh start and better opportunity for myself and my son, plus help from those who love and support me instead of my cheating and emotionally abusive ex husband. He is so pissed I moved away, even though we share our son. He gets him one week, I get him the next. I’ll admit that I have been incredibly bitter towards him and said things I shouldn’t have i.e. “my biggest mistake in life was marrying you” he told me that I’m verbally abusive and he thinks I’m a bad influence on our son. He said that when we go to court he’s going to tell the judge about the time I called the suicide hotline to prove how mentally unstable I am (about 8 months after having my son, I had postpartum depression). He says no judge will grant me custody knowing that I “took his son away”. I’m in tears as I write this, you guys. I love my son so much and all of this is so terrifying and I wonder if I made the wrong choice by moving, am I bad mom for this? I want my son to have a relationship with his dad, it’s not about me in that regard. But he has broken me down to nothing. I feel like a terrible person and mother sometimes. Any advice is welcome, please. Would I really get in trouble for moving away? Btw, he knew over a month in advance and agreed to the move initially. It wasn’t until he realized I really was moving that he started to object and lash out.