Implantation bleeding or early AF?? (Sry for long post)

Karli • Trying to conceive, with my new amazing fiancé! 💖

Soooo i O’d July 2nd thru 6th, I started bleeding on the 12th after drinking two liters of water, that afternoon, AF isnt due for another 6 days at the time; the bleeding is off and on and veeeery light but bright red, a usual period for me is 4 days of medium-heavy daaaark red clotted blood and horrible back pain and uterine cramps, last day will be extremely painful cramps and heavy flow then boom it’s done and gone.

12th - woke up extremely irritable, slight cramping, light red blood, changed tampons twice, they were full but there was some old brown blood on them, headache, no other symptoms

13th - still very slight cramping, no other PMS symptoms; just bled in the morning time, and after having rough sex that evening(gotta make baby dancing fun 😛) headache almost all day, no other symptoms

14th - no bleeding in the morning time, then light bleeding off and on all afternoon and then nothing so I didn’t wear a tampon to bed, no other symptoms, just off and on headaches, and some dizziness

15th - woke up to light bleeding again, then off and on all day, headache almost all day

16th - absolutely no blood, all day - some pink tinged discharge while wiping, NOTHING ELSE

17th - woke up this morning feeling really emotional and irritable, no cramping, no nothing, boobs are getting kind of heavy and sore, but no other symptoms, aside from headaches that go away quickly, started bleeding again this morning and now it’s gone

AF is due tomorrow, if I miss her, does this mean she already came or that I may be pregnant? Because by no means was this “early period” anything like a normal period would be. Again, I’m usually hungry, weepy, angry, cuddly, with sore nips, and slightly sore boobs, horrible cramping and bleeding really heavily. Anxiety is really high as well during my menses.

Please make me feel better and not crazy ladies! Any one else gone through this?