fking husband!

my husband always wakes up the lil ones at a time theyre not supposed to even be up. he leaves them for me to watch and then go do his own shit on his phone. if i get upset about it, hed be angry that im upset. call me lazy and bitch. one time my 1yr old was awake at 3am, i stayed up w him. husband was still awake. my 5mth old woke up crying for milk, which he always does every 3hrs, and will go back to sleep. but this time, my fking husband wouldnt let me give him milk to go bed. hed push me slightly away from our baby and say hed do it. but he actually was just bothering and playing w the baby, not even giving him milk. now hes wide awake, and i have to take care of him, along w our 1yr old. and fking husband went back to his own damn shit on his phone. giving baby to me to watch. gosh, theres so many times when he would just fking wake up the kids in the middle of the night. and i end up having to wake up to watch them while he have his peace w his damn phone. its like he just wants to be alone in our room and hes purposely waking them up so that hed get to be alone. wont u fking be upset too? or im being overdramtatic about this? ive dealt his this so many times, even with our 1yr old still being a newborn.