I need some help & advice!!

Aisha

Hello ladies, I just need some advice!

My husbands birthday is coming up & I have no idea what to do for him, we just had a baby & I am not working, he wanted me to be a stay at home mom which I am thankful for! So our money situation is pretty tight, can basically only afford our bills & necessities. HE IS AMAZING. He asks for nothing but me. But I NEED to do something for him. This last Christmas it was the same story, we were so tight on money we decided not to get each other gifts so I didn’t (couldnt) get him anything & he still bought me an amazing necklace because Christmas is also my birthday.. his parents didn’t get him anything, he never complains but I want to show him how much I truly appreciate him & do something special for him! I need some ideas with a tight budget & something that will really make his heart happy! Please help me, give me any ideas you got!! I’ve made him a coupon book & im trying to get a knife case to set up all of his knives because that’s his hobby but I feel like I need to do more, a lot more. Any ideas appreciated!! Thank you 😘