Helpppp

So I was talking to my boyfriend and it somehow got very serious and I asked him if he trusts me and he didn’t want to answer at first but then he did he said he doesn’t but it’s not because I’ve done anything it’s only because it’s hard for him to trust people easily but we’ve been together for almost 2 years. Any advice on what to do? 😑

Update: He sent me this, is it wrong for me to still be upset about it or should I just move on it’s clearly not his fault?🤔

“Baby I’m sorry that I made you upset by saying that I don’t trust you it’s only because I’ve been through hard shit with people even my parents and I just thought that I need to stop trusting people easily because they end up fucking with me like I know that I’m a dick and shit and I fuck people about and that I’m not perfect but being in a relationship with you it just made me realise that oh shit it actually hurts more than I thought and that I need to actually grow up and stop being a cunt towards the people I date and I’ve had girlfriends in the past but I swear down none of them are like you. You’re just unique and beautiful and I’d be lying if I said I dont rate you and do you know why? Because I fucking adore you yes I might not show it but honestly I do and I appreciate that you’re my girlfriend because without you I don’t know where I would be right now. I love you babygirl❤️”