Am I overthinking things

So Ive been in a few relationships and they all end in me being cheated on, I just started talking to this guy and were dating but he’s not my boyfriend yet sorta thing. Its been a while since I was in a relationship due to wanting to focus on myself but he came into my life and hes just very sweet. I think due to the past relationships end I just over think everything but I feel like the past few days hes been a bit off. Like one minute hes being super sweet and the next kinda distant. Ive noticed recently he wakes up and takes an hour to finally reply to my goodnight text and I can tell because of him having his location on on snapchat, and I don’t want to confront him cause that seems a bit crazy. But tonight about an hour ago he said he was going to sleep and I just went to reply to another friend and I noticed it said he was on snapchat right now, it’s just gives me a bad feeling hes on and replying to other people but not me. I know hes not my boyfriend so I shouldn’t bring it up but I’m just so worried I’ll fall for him and he’ll cheat. I just need to ask you ladies am I overthinking? Should I bring it up to him? Like casually and say “thought you were going to bed” to see what he says