Opinions??please??

So today on FaceTime with my bf I basically confessed a bu ch of stuff that had been on my mind along about how I was scared about stuff in our relationship because of bad past relationships and stuff. Basically saying that whenever there is something like new good friends or a seemingly good relationship or my parents say they are going to fix their relationship things go wrong and I’m always let down and hurt so even though he hasn’t given me bad signs my brain is still wired to expect the worst and I get paranoid about our relationship. He was playing video games at the same time and kept saying “yep...uh huh” but after I was done talking and literally tearing up he didn’t say much. After a while he was kinda monotoned saying “Don’t cry, you know I love you” and then he stopped talking again. After a while I was still crying and was just like “I think I’m gonna go” he asked if I wanted to because I could stay on the phone if wanted. I asked if we were going to talk. He said that he’d sit there but he didn’t know what to talk about so after a little bit I was still crying and just like yeah I’m gonna go. And he said okay text me if you need anything. And then nothing else. Thoughts and opinions?