I can't think through the hormones

Darek

I'm just past 26 weeks with my first baby. Feeling sad a lot, or overwhelmed and then sad. There have been some issues with work and my marriage that normally wouldn't take but a quick clarification that have sent me into a meltdown. I can't tell if I'm being irrational or if I'm justified. The marriage issue is really beating on me. Losing sleep. My wife travels a lot for work, which I understood before I married her. She works some holidays (except Christmas and Thanksgiving which I made black out dates), weekends, whenever a client has a gig (film). Because of this she hasn't been able to come to any of the doc appointments, just the ultrasounds. And I've been fine with all this. Understanding that she needs the work. But recently she told me she might move the release date of her film to November. It wasn't supposed to be released until 2019 and I'm due in Oct. This means she will have to work tirelessly until the release and then travel across the world about a month after our baby is born. I will he back to working full time (I work from home so baby stays home), which means for 2 weeks to a month I will be a single mom. Am I right to be upset about this? I want to support her and I'm so proud of her, but I'm also like we're having a baby and I need you. We've known we were having a baby since Feb. I also don't know if I'm being overdramatic about her leaving me alone for a few weeks. Like I said, this is our first baby, so I have no clue what it's going to be like. Maybe I'll be fine or I can move in with my mom during that time. But a big part of me is hurt for her even considering this. Am I crazy?