Sleep training and Husban and I disagree

Mackenzie

So all week my son doing better about going to bed on his own and last night he just would keep waking up and my husband doesn’t like it when I let him cry a little bit so he told me u better get him and my husband dad lives with us so Josiah doesn’t have his own room so I always said well if he had his own room so he said stop with that sh** and his dad won’t move out I love his dad just I do wish we had a bigger place but can’t move till next year so we started arguing I was saying I’m not getting any sleep and he needs to learn he said he isn’t either but I need to grab him and he was just frustrated at me I said it’s not working if I don’t follow the sleep training and me just picking him up putting him in our bed just mkaing it worse he said just train on the weekends I said no that mess everything up then I said ur not thinking about how I feel ur just thinking about ur self he does work hard and everything but he says I never work and I work at night I’m a swim instructor but he told me f u and idk how to take it I was raised never to be treated that way a shed a tear but I just don’t know if I’m in the wrong it’s wicked hard with my son in our room he is ten months old