HOLY SHIT BALLS

E 🤟🏼 • Wife + mommy to Autumn Rose ❤️

Do you guys see what I see!?!!?

I’m actually shaking and can’t figure out what to fucking do with myself!! My husband is 36, I’ll be 27 in October, we’ve been trying since February and I was starting to think something was wrong with me (or him) especially since I haven’t been to the obgyn in a pretty long time (don’t judge, haven’t had health insurance for a while but got it back!) anyway he just got home from work and is in a super bad mood because our jeep was booted for unpaid tickets we completely forgot about last year (oopsie!) so I think I may wait til tonight after I get out of work to surprise him. Oooommmmmggggggg I’m freakin out and don’t know how to tell him! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Also, I wanna add I used preseed this cycle about 3 or 4 times around my fertile window. I also bought prenatals but hardly took them, I’m so bad with remembering to take vitamins. I’m gonna rest later and tomorrow and update with any line progression!

UPDATE: I couldn’t help myself and I told him! He was in a bad mood but he seems a little excited, the faintness makes him question it (like any other guy haha) but so far so good 😊 I’m excited and terrified all at once.