Parents Divorcing

So long story short, I'm 30, parents have been married for 30 years and after much infidelity on the part of my mother, amongst other issues, for the past 10 years at least, my parents are finally divorcing. Its a relief on one hand because being around them is like walking on eggshells but at the same time its still sad. Like I said, I'm 30 at this point and I'm not sure how I should be processing it. Like I said, it's a long time coming but no one wants to come from a broken home (I think that's the term I'm looking for). I feel like I should handle it better as an adult than I would as a child and need to just get over it but here I am, still crying because my parents will no longer be together and I feel like my family has fallen apart. Also to complicate things, I have 3 kids and balance everyone's feelings and wants between 3 desires (in laws included) I'm not looking forward to it. Any advice? Am I overreacting? Should I, as an adult, be just sucking it up and getting over it? I'm not sure how to feel at this point.