HELP ME PLEASE

Hey guys I have a kinda silly problem. So for the past two years I’ve been pretty in love with my best friend-Well call him Alex because that’s his name. I always thought things would never work because he would never like me. So I moved on and had other relationships and never told him how I felt until about a week ago when our friend group was playing a truth game and he admitted that he had a huge crush on me a while ago and so I told him that I had a big crush on him a while ago as well. So things have been a little weird since because my other friend Nicole has openly had a crush on him on and off for a while and he has said clearly that he just doesn’t feel the same-she was sad but understood. So I’ve been talking with this other guy Logan who goes to Alex’s school through Snapchat and he is sweet and has openly said that he likes me from just talking to me (over Snapchat we haven’t actually met😬) so he is super busy and is also far more advanced sexually than me. I like him and we’ve kinda had a little thing not quite dating but flirting and “baby” nicknames whatever. I can’t decide weather I should follow my heart and tell Alex how I feel or if I should just try to make Logan work. I don’t want to ruin my friendship with Alex and Nicole but I’m also not sure what to do. Please help and comment down below if you have any other advice.

Vote below to see results!