Pregnancy #2 or a fluke?

lexi

On father’s day, me and my boyfriend found out we were expecting our first bundle of joy. A week later I started spotting and began to worry. Everyone kept saying that it was normal but I knew deep down that something wasn’t right. We went to three doctors and every single of them told us it was a threaten miscarriage. On July 1st, I officially miscarried my baby (Baby A). I went to my OB on July 6th and was told that this would be counted as a regular period and that we could start trying as soon as possible. Well last weekend, we had sex pretty consistently. He pulled out Friday and Sunday but completed inside of me on Saturday. According to the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">Glow app</a>, I was ovulating during that time and I knew I was by my vaginal mucus (discharge) and was mildly cramping on one side. Well a week later, I am having that same one sided MILD cramping. My next cycle isn’t suppose to start for another 8 days. Usually I don’t cramp until 1-2 days before my expected period and it’s usually painful. With my first pregnancy, I was constantly cramping but it was always mild and it felt like gas build up. From doctors words and researching, I’ve heard it’s easier to get pregnant after a miscarriage for most women. So I am reaching out and asking for some advice...

Could I be pregnant with baby B or no?