First time mother with separation anxiety or just a rude mother in law??

Jaz • 21💕engaged💍 mummy 👦🏼 baby #2 is baking March 2020

So my mother in law and her partner stayed at our house last night and today and the whole time they were here they wouldn’t let me do anything with my 10 week old boy (feed my child, change him, or hold him) I got so upset they wouldn’t let me do my normal thing with my son. And everything I’d tell her I would do she didn’t care and she’d do it her way ( mix a bottle ect). It made me feel like she thought I was a bad mother because I wasn’t able to hold my child, change his diaper or feed him. My Boyfriend said she was just trying to help but personally I feel like I was being replaced like she wanted to take my child away from me because she wouldn’t let me do anything.

Do I just have separation anxiety or is she just rude?

Thank you everyone 😊

I talked to my partner about it and he said that I only got mad because it was his mother and if it was mine it’d be completely different. But what he doesn’t realise is that with my mother she holds him for a couple minutes then gives him back to me, if he’s hungry and she holding him she lets me feed him and he needs to be changed she lets me do it because he’s my child, he’s my responsibility. My mother lets me be in charge for my child unlike his mother she wouldn’t even offer me to hold my child she would offer her partner to hold him yet he would be busy always she would never offer me. My mother in law has no idea on how I want things done with my child. She had NO IDEA THAT BOTTLES HAD TO BE STERILISED you would think as a mother who bottle feed her kids she would know that. My partners mother never asked me about anything like if she could bath my child for the second time that day she just did it my poor baby had the driest skin ever he has super sensitive skin and 2 baths hurt him and I’m sorry but no one but me and my partner can bath my baby I’ve never like bathing anyone else’s child even and I’ve never wanted anyone to bath my child. But to me my mother in law bathing my child without asking is her way of taking control of my child. My mother would never do anything with my child without asking and my mother in law just does whatever she wants and my partner doesn’t understand that it is wrong that his mother don’t that